Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Four New Kitties!!

I wanted to introduce everyone to LuLu (a 3 1/2 year old female Maine Coon mix), Maysha (a 6 year old female Maine Coon mix), Suzie 2 (a 6 year old domestic short-hair), and Zoe (a 10 year old domestic short-hair). No, I didn't adopt them, but I wish I could! They are the kitties that I am sponsoring through the Animal Ark, a no-kill animal shelter located in the twin cities.

To see a picture of them, click on the following link http://animalark.eapps.com/animal/AnimalArk.nsf/$$ViewAnimals?ReadForm&Start=1&Count=300&Expand=2.1 All the pets are in alphabetical order, so scroll down to see their pictures and to read their stories.

This is a wonderful organization that I have been donating to for the last couple years. But this year I decided to pick out a few pets to sponsor. I'll be paying close attention to these little ones and praying that they find a great home!

No comments: