Most of the snow finally melted at the end of March. After a long winter, I was anxious to try out my new bike and give the boys a ride in the bike trailer. On our first trip, Owen had a great time and Cole, well, he didn't even utter a peep. I don't know if he really enjoyed it or if he was scared speechless!
On our first excursion, we made it 3 miles. Since then, we've found a new more adventurous route that's 6 miles long with lots of hills that Owen just loves. I will agree with Owen that going down the hills are a blast, it's just getting up them that I could do without!
Owen loves going for rides. He could ride for hours and hours. If only Mom had enough steam!! Cole isn't as fond of our bike rides. His biggest beef has become his helmet. He's always trying to pull it off.
One of our recent rides was so very exciting by the we got home Owen was fast asleep! I guess the bike trailer is pretty comfy even with both boys squished in!
No comments:
Post a Comment