We found a place just 30 minutes away that offers riding lessons for kids as young as two. Cole has been riding every Friday for the past couple months and loves it!
![]() |
| Ready for his lesson |
His horse's name is Frankie. I'm not sure what type of horse Frankie is, but he's a bit on the short side for a horse. Although that makes him the perfect size for Cole. His instructor, Eric, is wonderful with him and keeps things very interesting. The lessons are 1 hour long. I thought there was no way that Cole would be able to stay on a horse for that long, but I was sure wrong. They have an indoor riding arena so Cole will be able to continue lessons rain or shine (or snow!)
![]() |
| Cole climbing onto his horse |
Cole loves driving Frankie, steering him in all sorts of directions and through all sorts of obstacle courses. His favorite activity these days is playing tag on Frankie where Cole and Frankie try to tag his instructor. He's becoming quite the little rider.
I definitely have a cowboy on my hands.



No comments:
Post a Comment