Owen wants a dog. He really,
really wants a dog. And not just any dog - a white one with brown spots. He asks me at least once a week, "Mom, can I have a dog?" We've been through the long list of chores that comes with having a dog - the walking, the bathing, the scooping of poo. The list goes on and on. All of which he doesn't want to do, but that doesn't stop him from asking.
Owen came home from school recently with his independent writing projects for the month. The kids use inventive spelling to label pictures and write stories. The top page of his big stack of papers had me laughing out loud.
"I want a dog. My mom says no no no no, but I want a dog.
I am sorry. I will just have to save up my money."
Yep, he
really wants a dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment