We celebrated our 2 year anniversary on May 8, 2006. Last year we began two traditions that we plan on doing on each anniversary.
The first is to follow the "traditional" anniversary gift list and the second is to have a cake from the same bakery that made our wedding cake (called It Takes the Cake). Since our wedding cake was two different flavors (chocolate cake with ganache filling and white cake with raspberry filling), we went with the chocolate cake with ganache filling this year (because I love chocolate!!). Next year I guess I'll let Shane have his white cake.
The traditional anniversary gift for a 2nd wedding anniversary is cotton, so we each got each other some form of cotton...
The first is to follow the "traditional" anniversary gift list and the second is to have a cake from the same bakery that made our wedding cake (called It Takes the Cake). Since our wedding cake was two different flavors (chocolate cake with ganache filling and white cake with raspberry filling), we went with the chocolate cake with ganache filling this year (because I love chocolate!!). Next year I guess I'll let Shane have his white cake.
The traditional anniversary gift for a 2nd wedding anniversary is cotton, so we each got each other some form of cotton...
Shane reading his card

Shane opening his gift

Shane with his new cotton golf shirt
Jess with her gift

Jess opening her gift

Jess (and Zoe) with her new cotton PJs
Our anniversary cake (it sure was yummy!)
Jess and Shane
No comments:
Post a Comment