OK, so the last time I updated our blog, we had just bought a new house, but I hadn't told you the story of how we came to buy the house (when we really weren't even looking to move).
Back in September we decided to look at a couple houses just for the fun of it. One of the houses (the one the we ended up buying) we liked quite a bit, but the thought of moving and having to sell our current place seemed like so much work that we decided to stay put.
Then in March, I woke up one Saturday morning and told Shane that I had dreamt that we had bought the house. We figured by now the house would have most definitely been sold, but we couldn't get it out of our minds, so we decided to go on a drive past the house to see if the sign was still up...well, it was!! It was still for sale. We couldn't believe it! On top of that, they had dropped the price...it seemed too good to be true!
With everything falling in place, we decided to go for it...and that's how we decided to move. All thanks to a dream!
No comments:
Post a Comment