Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Owen's 13 months old

Owen turned 13 months old September 24th! It's amazing (and a bit scary!) how fast the months are flying by. We spent the afternoon playing in the backyard...


What's that Mom?
Could I swing?

Yeah! This is FUN!
...and then Owen got ready for his date - his play date that is! His girlfriend Kacie and her mom Laura came over to meet Owen.

Hot-dig-ga-dee! I've got a date!

Owen was a bit shy in front of Kacie at first...

Oh my. Who's the pretty girl Mom?
...but he soon warmed up.

How you doing??
I'm a BIG boy! I'm 13 months old today.


It wasn't long before they were stealing each others toys and crawling all over the place.

Hey Kacie, that's MY toy!
And that's Eli's mouse!
Owen is quite the little charmer - already hitting on the girls (poor Kacie!)

2 comments:

Laura & Chris said...

They make such a cute couple...

Anonymous said...

They are both adorable!!
Nana Smith