Here it is...my room!
I have my very own sign with my name on it! (At least I think that's my name, I don't know my ABCs quite yet!)
This is my changing table - I'm not too fond of it - I hate having to sit still to have my diaper changed! Although I do love opening up my drawers and throwing my clothes all over the floor! The wall says "lil' Slom" because that's what I am! A little Slominski!
I also have a super comfy rocking chair. I love to sit with Mama and Papa in my chair and read books or drink milk...ummmm...milk. Did I mention I was off the bottle? I'm a big boy now and only drinking out of a sippy cup. No more bottle or formula for me! Mama says she decorated this wall especially for me. It's kind of hard to read here...
...but it says "i am a dream come true"! My Mama and Papa sure love me!!
Well, I'm am pretty tuckered out after giving you the big tour of my spiffy pad. Time for me to take a nap! Take care and come see my room in person sometime soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment