Monday, October 27, 2008

Owen's new fuzzy friend

Owen recently noticed his teddy bear sitting on the couch. I'm pretty sure he thought it was alive! I put it on the floor next to him and he started cooing at it like he does to his kitties. And then he softly petted his bear.

Hi there little guy

Soon he was having a full blown conversation with his teddy.

You see Teddy, I'm one year old and this is my house...

We are going to have SO much fun together!!

And then came some big hugs. It was quite an adorable site!

You're my new best friend!

Owen had a dandy time playing with his teddy until it took a tumble and gave him quite a spook!

Oh my goodness! What is wrong with Teddy?!?

So I quickly propped Teddy back up and all was good with Owen and his new friend.

Thank goodness you're okay buddy!

The next day, Owen decided to go for a stroll, so he loaded Teddy up and took him for a ride.

Here we go Teddy! Hold on tight!

No comments: