Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Good News and the Bad

Today we heard from our Officer at USCIS.  The good news: our I-800 is ready to be approved!  This is the first step of many that needs to happen before we can travel.

And the bad news: she is waiting to approve our I-800 until we have a new set of fingerprints run.  Our fingerprints don't expire until March 31st so we had been hoping that our I-800 approval wouldn't be affected.  We sent in our application for new fingerprints (the I-800a) 4 weeks ago and still haven't received the letter with our fingerprint appointment date.  We need this letter in order to get fingerprinted.

We are praying that our appointment letter arrives ASAP and didn't somehow get lost in the mail.  Every day that we have to wait is another day without our little Rose.

Please pray that the letter we so desperately need magically appears in our mailbox tomorrow!!

No comments: