It's crazy to imagine that we just celebrated the start of the year 2024!! Oh where have the years gone?
We spent a low-key New Year's Eve at home with our special guests, Nana Bev and Popi Jerry. We started off the festivities opening our Christmas gifts from Nana and Popi. The kids excitedly unwrapped their gifts.
Then Popi and Nana took a turn opening their gifts.
Later that day, I got to work chopping potato after potato in preparation for our traditional New Year's Eve dinner of Ajiaco (a Colombian chicken and potato stew). I hadn't made it since last year so I was a bit worried about how it would turn out. But thankfully it's a forgiving recipe, and it tasted delicious!
To celebrate the night in style, we pulled out our vast supply of New Years attire that we've compiled over the years complete with hats, tiaras, glasses, leis, and horns.
%20(1).jpeg)
%20(1).jpeg)
%20(1).jpeg)
%20open%20her%20gift%20(1).jpeg)
%20(1).jpeg)
.jpeg)
%20(1).jpeg)
%20(1).jpeg)
%20(1).jpeg)
%20&%20Jerry%20celebrating%20NYE%20(1).jpeg)
,%20Kate%20(6),%20Bev,%20Rose%20(9),%20Aria%20(6),%20Jerry%20and%20Cole%20(14)%20celebrating%20NYE%20(1).jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment