With school starting shortly after our departure, we'll be leaving the kids at home with family and Shane and I will be making the trip. Hopefully this trip will be much different from the last. Aria seems to be doing very and we are praying her health remains stable and no more emergency surgeries are needed. I was able to video chat with her on Tuesday and she was very alert, looking around, raising her arm and flashing her adorable smile. We can not wait until she is finally home!
Friday, August 09, 2019
Adoption Board Meeting Scheduled
The day we have been waiting for is finally in sight! Yesterday we received some exciting news from Sadie, our lawyer in Guyana. She had spoken with Ms. Pluck at the Child Protection Agency and we are officially on the schedule for the Adoption Board meeting for August 28th!! It's really happening! We will be on a plane bound for Guyana in just 2 1/2 weeks!!
With school starting shortly after our departure, we'll be leaving the kids at home with family and Shane and I will be making the trip. Hopefully this trip will be much different from the last. Aria seems to be doing very and we are praying her health remains stable and no more emergency surgeries are needed. I was able to video chat with her on Tuesday and she was very alert, looking around, raising her arm and flashing her adorable smile. We can not wait until she is finally home!
With school starting shortly after our departure, we'll be leaving the kids at home with family and Shane and I will be making the trip. Hopefully this trip will be much different from the last. Aria seems to be doing very and we are praying her health remains stable and no more emergency surgeries are needed. I was able to video chat with her on Tuesday and she was very alert, looking around, raising her arm and flashing her adorable smile. We can not wait until she is finally home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment