We've been making some progress on Aria's health care plans back home. She is now on our insurance (YAY!) Shane called Gillette to make an appointment with neurology for when we return, but of course, they needed a referral. Thankfully, the U of M's Adoption Clinic was more than happy to send the referral over. Hopefully we can get into neurology quickly and won't have to wait too long.
I've been a bit obsessed with checking the status of our Fedex package. I checked it all day long waiting for an update. Then finally late this afternoon the status changed. It left Trinidad and is on it's way to Guyana! I REALLY need those documents tomorrow so hopefully they will arrive by lunch so that I have enough time to bring them to the Embassy.
Shane arrives late on Wednesday night to help us wrap up the remaining steps and escort us home. Fingers crossed I get my documents tomorrow morning so we can make some progress!

No comments:
Post a Comment