This morning Owen thought it would be much more fun to play without his pants on...
Here I come!

I'm going to be one!!

Mama finally got his pants on (although they only stayed on for about 1 hour).
This book is captivating!

Lilliana Henry came over this morning to play while the rest of her family went on a tour of FANA.
Lilliana fell asleep shortly after she arrived so she took a nap in Owen’s crib.
He thought it was great to see someone else stuck in his crib other than himself!

Owen and Lilliana had a lot of fun, although Owen thought his mama should hold him instead of her. I was sitting on the ground trying to comfort Lilliana whose belly wasn't feeling the best and Owen actually fell asleep standing up with his head on my shoulder and a cracker in his hand. I'm sure the three of us were quite the site! But after long naps for the two of them, everyone was happy as a clam!
I'm such a big girl!

What Mom, I am being nice!

Later that afternoon, we went with the Henry's to Unicentro to do some shopping. We grabbed some ice cream at Crepes and Waffles and then headed to Exito. I loaded up on groceries since my family is flying in tonight. The Henry's were kind enough to transport all my groceries back to my apartment (Thank you so much!). They are leaving tomorrow for Santa Marta and we're sure going to miss them.
Tonight my mom and brother James arrived. They were very excited to get their hands on our little boy! It'll be so nice for them to get to see Owen's birth country. James will be staying with us for 1 1/2 weeks and my mom will be staying until we leave for Minnesota. I was dreading trying to navigate the airport alone with a 1 year old and several suitcases, so it's wonderful that she'll be traveling with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment