After a morning filled with playing, we loaded up our laundry and headed to the laundry mat. We dropped off our clothes and went to find a place for lunch. We decided to be a bit adventurous and try someplace other than Crepes and Waffles (call us crazy!) So we stopped at a restaurant called
Service was rather slow so Owen started getting a bit antsy. But the live music started just in time! He absolutely loved it! He kept clapping and tapping his hand to the beat. It kept him entertained for the rest of our lunch!
Fine. Here I come!
Geese Mom! It's not that funny!
I guess it's not THAT bad after all!
Let's get off this crazy green stuff!
Then it was off to our apartment since it was getting late and with Uncle James leaving for the airport at 4:30 tomorrow morning, we had a lot of packing (and playing!) to do. I loaded up a suitcase full of souvenirs and toys for Uncle James to bring back for us. We’re all a bit nervous that Uncle James is going to miss his very early ride to the airport tomorrow – I think we have 3 alarms set and a wake up call! Hopefully he makes his flight! As I was getting things packed up, Owen was showing off his newest talent. Before he would only take the rings off and fling them across the room, but now he loves to put them on!
We also finally made a decision on our return flight. We’ll be coming home Saturday (September 6)!! We’re sad to be leaving Bogotá, but it’ll be wonderful to finally be home!!
Hope to see you all very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment